Wednesday, August 27, 2008

couldn't resist...

As I have stated multiple times, the beach was beautiful and the weather perfect a couple weekends ago when we were in Pismo. We enjoyed being down on the sand goofing-off and breathing in that salty air! We have also really been enjoying our new camera lens that my husbands parents got us! They actually bought it for their trip to Alaska (which they got A.M.A.Z.I.N.G. pictures of), but technically they bought it for our camera. So amazing. Anyway, it's been fun playing with it and getting used to it. I'm still always having to call her and ask her questions like when to turn this dial or what this number should be at, or what speed, etc... She has always been so kind though in trying to teach me how to use this fancy thing. (Even back in high school she was teaching me how to use the settings on my old canon!) The more amazing thing to me is that she knows what the heck all these little buttons are for! (I am definitely going off on a tangent right now, but seriously, there are so many buttons and numbers it's like a different language.) Anyway, my husband and I are by NO means professional (I'll leave that to those listed in my blog roll), but it's fun to be able to snap pictures and have them turn out half-way decent, right? I used to get so frustrated when I tried to take good pictures and they turned out bad. ESPECIALLY WHEN I WAS PAYING FOR FILM. Now I just snap a million pictures and hope one turns out good. :) hehe

Anyway, back to the point of the story: couldn't resist... was this moment right here. How precious is she?



The fog in the background really makes the whole thing a lot better but she was too cute! I couldn't pass up the "kodak" moment. :)

No comments: