Sunday, April 06, 2008

A story.


Ok, disregard my "caught-off guard, didn't know husband had the camera" look, and check out the scenery. Doesn't it look like Lord of the Rings could be filmed here? It's un-real. I was pretending all day that we were in New Zealand (or some other exotic place) and we lived in a beautiful hillside hut with lots of green grass and pretty flowers. Oh, how it made my heart happy to dream of living in some beautiful far-off land. Then we got on the freeway and I remembered we were not in New Zealand after all, then I cried. Bah. The end.

5 comments:

Aron said...

omgosh it is sooo pretty!!! at least you can go there and pretend right :)

starbubbs said...

I don't think I can disregard your silly face! You're just the cutest thing ever.

Anonymous said...

RACHEL! I totally cracked up at the comment you left me, I LOVED it! Your blog is amazing and is totally going on my blogroll. I only wish I had an event for you to design. :) The Pensieros are doing great and it's clear that The Trigueros are doing great too - the Lord is so extravagant in his blessings! I look forward to checking your blog often and maybe even hanging out with you guys sometime! See you around!

Anonymous said...

You are too funny! I can totally imagine you running around pretending that you live in a Kiwi hut.

ami @ elizabeth anne designs said...

Tag! You're it.