I’ve been tagged by Ami (aka Elizabeth) from Elizabeth Anne Designs! So, now it is my turn to share 6 random things about myself. Here are the rules of this little game:
1. link back to the person who tagged you.
2. post these rules on your blog.
3. share six unimportant things about yourself.
4. tag six people at the end of your entry.
5. let the tagged people know by leaving a comment on their blogs
Alrighty, let's get to it!
2. I have watched Teminator 2 (and many other Arnold movies) at least 20 times at my own free will. He was my first crush...started when I was about 3 years old. Please do not harass me or ask me why. (I think I may still have my life size cut out of Mr. Freeze).
3. My family (and close friends) have called me 'bug' since I was born. Many of them still do. (Side note: My sister was nick-named Care-Bear before the "Care-Bears" were invented. Thus, I still call her 'bear' to this day. I am sure people are perplexed when we are out in public calling each other 'bug' & 'bear.')
4. In the 4th grade, my mom helped me write a rap to perform in front of the entire school for class elections. I was in 4th grade and I was running for Vice President of the entire school. What was I thinking? Anyway, I took the stage and then completely freaked out. (It was a combination of stage fright and all those big 6th grade bullies sitting out there). It was quite possibly one of my most embarrassing moments in life. I stood before the entire school, a wee-little 4th grader, and whispered on the microphone, "Mom, come up here. Mom, come here." (She was an aide at the school and was at the ceremony.) To my shock, she walked out of the gymnasium and left me all alone on the stage. She knew that if I could see her and if she didn't walk out, I would not get the guts to do it. How do moms always know?! Sure enough, she walked out, and I did the rap. And guess what? I was Vice President in the 4th grade.
5. When I was young I had a big-huge crush on J.T.T. (Jonathan Taylor Thomas). I even had a poster of him on my wall. Who would have known that I would find and marry my own J.T.T.?! And to top it off, his middle name is even Taylor.
6. I could eat Japanese food several days a week. I dream of the day that I have my very own Japanese kitchen and range.
6 & 1/2. Until I got married I never had a sweet-tooth. Now I eat dessert almost every night. (And no, I am not pregnant.)
Now I tag...
Zann Starbuck at Womb for Rent
Aron at Runner's Rambles
Erin Davis at Studio 317
Breanne Schaap at Schaap Studios
Crystal Dodson at Behold Photography