Monday, January 19, 2009

ah, country life

i looked out the window the other day and saw this.


i know i have mentioned before how much i love nature and how it inspires me, but really? this is just amazing.






something else i love is when the sheep are at my in laws ranch. (i find very small things amusing. it makes life more enjoyable that way). so this weekend my husband and i went for a little walk down to see the sheep and i could not believe how many baby's were hopping around. they really are the cutest little things. there is something about them that seems so innocent and yet so aloof. interesting little animals.


this is one of my favorite pictures. these two sheep were looking at me like, what is this weird person doing taking pictures of us? hmm... interesting little creature.



Good design is about looking at everyday things with new eyes and working out how they can be made better. It is about challenging existing technology.

-James Dyson, Ford Magazine, summer 1999


be inspired.

2 comments:

Sara Parr said...

Morning! Have you checked out The Pioneer Woman's website? I think you may really enjoy hers!

Born To Endure said...

hi there..I just wanted to say how much I enjoy your blog, I am going to be redecorating a home soon and I've gotten so much inspiration from you blog!
Take care.
Shelley