Monday, March 31, 2008

Sneaky Peak


Yeah! My new business cards are here! Erin over at Studio 317 did the design work and I am so pleased with how they turned out. I love the simplicity and cleanliness of the look. (If you know me just a tid bit, you know I love simplicity and clean lines. You also know I believe that less is almost always more) :) Thank you Erin for a perfect display of my vision. If you haven't visited Erin's blog or website yet, what are you waiting for? Get over there!



What do you think?? :)

3 comments:

Aron said...

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO exciting!!!!! i LOVE them they are perfect!!!

Kat said...

I want one!!! So I can share you with others!

erin said...

yay!!! Don't they just look so cheerful! I love that they just seem like you! :) Thanks for the shout-out! Blog is looking super cheerful these days...