Thursday, February 21, 2008

Oh happy day!

I am real happy to say that I have been officially adopted into the Delightful Blogs family. Yay! I suppose one of the reasons I am most excited is because now I get to see that cute little birdy on my blog everyday! :-) Amazing isn't it? The tiny, little, ridiculous things that make me smile? Well, what silly things make you smile? (Cause I know I am not the only one who is so easily entertained.)

Oh, and if you're feeling especially kind today, visit the Delightful Blogs site; click on weddings & marriage; find rachel trigueiro events and creative design; and rate my blog baby! (But only if you rate it nicely) :-)

5 comments:

erin said...

You should look into how long it takes the average blog to be selected for this delightful reward, because I think you just broke the record!!! Congrats!

ZannStarbuck said...

You got a 10 from me missy!

bloomers shoppe said...

Oh yay! Thank you, Thank you!

Aron said...

i voted - and you got a 10!! i love that little bird too :)

bloomers shoppe said...

Thanks guys for voting :)